THE GENERAL OVERVIEW OF HOUSEKEEPERS AND TYPES OF HOUSEKEEPERS
A Housekeeper is employed to undertake the smooth running of a household in line with the home owner`s wishes.
They will provide a wide variety of professional domestic services and assume responsibilities such as general cleaning, laundry, cooking or running household arrands/ driving. Each household is unique, therefore duties and responsibilities will be discussed with Housekeeper in details at interview stage.
* IdealcleanLondon takes time to understand you and your requirements.
* We pride ourselves in our friendly, personal touch and take the time to build a strong relationship with our clients.
* Much of our business comes from personal recommendations.
Usually Housekeeper will not have direct involvement with the children of the household, but all homes are different and flexibility is essential.
As well as keeping the house clean and tidy, they may also be asked to do food shopping or prepare family meals.
We register Candidates who are:
* Experienced in working in private Households
* Professional and discreet who appreciate the employer`s need for privacy
* Have excellent referencies from previous employers.
* Looking for a long term commitment
There are variety of titles for the role of the Housekeeper. For example.
All Round Housekeeper
Live in Housekeeper
Part time Housekeeper
Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepare breakfast and clean and tidy afterwards
Keep refrigerator clean and discard out of day items
Clean the oven and rest of kitchen appliances
Tidy and clean bedrooms, bathrooms which have been used
Clean/ change bed linens in spare bedrooms on a less frequent basis
Clean windows inside
Collect, wash, iron and return clean laundry at the appropriate place
Arrange dry cleaning as required
Feed pets/if any/ as directed
Keep patios, pathways and steps clean
Water household plants
Carry out weekly grocery shopping
Deal with tradesmen and suppliers
Manage security alarms
Occasional Babysitting/if requested/
Idealclean London check all their Housekeepers and wil ensure they possess a clear DBS record from the Criminal Records Bureau.
If you would need further information or advice regarding empolying a Hosekeeper, please call 020 8886 6442 or 07747 454 342